DRINKING ALCOHOL TAUGHT ME HOW TO FLY
THEN IT TOOK AWAY THE SKY

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FINI



YEP, I TRULY HAVE FOUND WHAT 
IS AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW


steveroni Post # 569....

This posting is sad for me, but a necessary action--that is to declare this my final blog post. NEVER could I express what I have learned here, the love I have found here, received and given.


Thank You, thank You, thank You God, and thank ALL YOU Peeps, through whom God has spoken and continues to speak to me and one another.

For allowing the blogosphere to take over my very life I alone am responsible. Blogging has become my intoxicant, and there is only one way to deal with that. 

These "AA" words apply here: great obsession, compulsion, abnormal, persistant illusion, delusion, fully concede, control, smashed, pitiful and incomprehensible demoralization, insanity, DEATH!  (I love their message of the  powerfulness of this disease!)

As the result, this is my final blog.

Hopefully, you do not realize how much you have positively affected my life, my thinking, because I wish you all not to become too proud--grin! 

I am turning off comments on this blog. Not because I do not enjoy reading your comments about what a great guy I am...but I am neither sane enough nor humble enough to handle those kinds of remarks--

Sober today.
Feel good today.
Praying for you today.
LOVING you ALL a LOT today.


PICTURE CREDITS:
Top:  Deviant Art  End_by_kris_wilson.png.jpg
Bottom:  Deviant Art  The_end_by_mappol.jpg

2 comments:

alixelena2 said...

Vous avez pris la bonne décision. C'est mon opinion.

Katherine said...

Well I am so glad that this wasn't your last blog!!
I do know what you mean though...it is easy to while away the hours here because it is so supportive & stimulating. I was a little intoxicated with it initially too but now I allow myself a certain amount of time on it...then I get about my normal everyday activity! It's hard but I do it now!!