- What does it take to hope? EVERYTHING!
- Hope means never ceasing to be amazed.
- Hope means wearing my SOUL on my sleeve.
- Hope means holding my breath while I'm waiting to hear--"I love you, too!"
- Hope is believing that tomorrow will be better than today.
- Hope is believing that I'll get a second chance.
- Hope is knowing I will make a difference.
- Hope is knowing that I matter.
Prayer Girl and I attended a Party at the home of B and K this afternoon and evening. Most of the more than dozen guests were members of my 6AM Group. We laughed, did a Chinese Gift Exchange, ate great dinner, laughed, ate more dinner and some great desserts, loved and laughed some more. It showed me again, what I've known for years, that ya don't have to be 'bombed' to enjoy life and each other. Thank You, God!
Love you, Bloggers! There is enough HOPE for all of us!
WHO posted this blog?