DRINKING ALCOHOL TAUGHT ME HOW TO FLY
THEN IT TOOK AWAY THE SKY

Sunday, September 26, 2010

CANDY IS DANDY



HERSHEY HAIKU


I shiver and shake
Until my craving is slaked
With sweet Hershey Bar

Oh! Chocolate, my lover
One I cannot bear without
Let me taste you once more

Just one little square
Which I can melt on my tongue
That's all I now dare

Lick and suck and smile
Every thing is OKAY
The rest of today

I hear you say what?
Body, are you telling me
Now you want some more...?

--steveroni

12 comments:

m. said...

this is just beautiful.
you have a definite way with words :)

Brian Miller said...

oh we definitely want more, steve..smiles.

steveroni said...

MARGG: Sorry, have not been to 'see' you lately, but made up for it tonight? Glad we're still blog-friends...

BRIAN: Yep, definitely more. More of everything and anything! NOW!

izzy said...

MORE?! Of course- not milk, not white
tho... only dark, Belgian or real McCoy.
Thanks for the invite- But no, not Cherubs- "I ain't no Saint"...

drybottomgirl said...

I love chocolate! My favorite candy bar is a plain Hershey's chocolate. You know what a perfect breakfast is? A great cup of coffee and a Hershey bar......

G-Man said...

Steve?
This creeped me out!

Claudia said...

did you really write lick and suck and smile....?!?
WOW!!

Enchanted Oak said...

Steveroni, your haikus are yummy. I've been told that chocolate tickles opiate-like substances in the brain. I know I'm an addict. Nice to meet another one.
Love, Chris

Sam Liu said...

Yum, yum and yum! I'm a major chocolate-lover, so this poem was perfect for me :D

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

chocolate bliss in haiku style!

Dulçe ♥ said...

Another addict calling at this door... to reveal my secret
Great one Hershey One!

Syd said...

I am glad not to be a chocoholic. A lot of people crave it.