DRINKING ALCOHOL TAUGHT ME HOW TO FLY
THEN IT TOOK AWAY THE SKY

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

RECAP OF TRIP THUS FAR

YOU MEAN THERE'S MORE????

I know some must be tired of reading about an old man on a scooter running around the country visiting peeps...but here is an URL for those who are still with me. It is sort of a recap, up until "laundry time" which has just now been finished. It is on TSR, this link will take you right to my blog on The Second Road.

By the way, I'm beginning to feel quite comfortable there, possibly because I visited with them and saw first-hand the wonderful work being done there. (It has nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING --grin! to do with the fact I've been invited back "any time"!)

Tuesday is a "travel day" to either St Augustine or, if I'm able, to Orlando--that's 7 hours, a long time on a scooter...Sure hate to ruin this ride, now that the end is in sight.

Alix said of her 22,000 miles on a small scooter, that it was the final 2,000 miles during which she became a bit stressed...safety-wise. Maybe that's what's happening to me?

Stay Clean and Sober, with me today?
Peace?
Steve

http://www.thesecondroad.org/tsr/2009/09/07/4387/

5 comments:

Tall Kay said...

Heading over to TSR for the 'Cliff Notes' version! Be safe, my friend.

Dulçe ♥ said...

take it easy. Miles in your country are like inches in my island, so not a big deal (?)
Peace be with you too.

Shadow said...

it's the eagerness to get back home maybe??? be safe!

Banana Girl said...

What a great journey! Glad you are still safe and being careful. See you on the home side. J.

Syd said...

Be safe and enjoy the ride.