ONE WORD (OR MORE!) ANSWERS:
Try this on your own blog, if you wish. We can all get to know each other just a little bit better. I copied this list from dAAve's blog, then changed answers to my own. Thank you Dave!
1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2. Your significant other? Other room on phone w sponsee
3. Your hair? Color of autumn leaf--in December
4. Your mother? Fine pianist/entertainer...dead
5. Your father? Deaf-Blind Farmer...dead
6. Your favorite thing? Suzuki Bergman 650 scooter
7. Your dream last night? Won't tell--but I needed adult supervision
8. Your favorite drink? coffee, coffee, and coffee, in that order
9. Your dream/goal? Peace, and capability to L.O.V.E.
10. The room you’re in? Great room
11. Your fear? Comatose: hearing and seeing and understanding, but no one knows it!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Colorado or NC
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you’re not? YOUNG! DRUNK! DEAD!
15. Muffins? All kinds made by Perkins Restaurants
16. TWO of your wish list items? New computer and Electric Violin
17. Where you grew up? Cincinnati
18. The last thing you did? Prepared for morning the automated coffee maker
19. What are you wearing? You don't want to know
20. Your TV? Panasonic 46"
21. Your pet? cat--Bert
22. Your computer? Custom made (Puget) desktop
23. Your life? Could not be BETTER...
24. Your mood? 98% of time---UP!
25. Missing someone? YES!
26. Your car? Mazda Pickup
27. Something you’re not wearing? If I tell the truth, Pam will write and say "Put them ON, Steve"
28. Favorite store? Home Depot
29. Summer? LOVE it (Naples FL)
30. Favorite color? blue
31. Why did you laugh last? Joke played on me by Flex (Guardian angel)
32. Why did you cry last? reading blogs by Indigo, and also MILE 191
33. Who will repost this? Lots of people, mostly guys???
34. A place I go over and over: 24 Hour Club
35. Someone who emails me: POUTY BABY (Susan) and Carl L.
36. Place I would rather be right now: Flying: anywhere! Small plane.
More serious stuff tomorrow night, pardon this laziness on my part tonight -grin!
May God grant Peace to us all, and Sobriety today...