Tuesday's blog has been written and deleted. it was me ranting about corporate America, our government, the world, and I was becoming angry. How would I ever sleep with resentment in my head? God...help!
A trusted friend just sent me a short movie-type URL which, upon watching, I found a sense of calm, of serenity deep down--hiding. Just over three minutes, there is at least one quote which will grab you. Guaranteed! All are quotes, tried and true. Give a look, it will make you smile. I've never sent something like this before, and will not often, but, well, here 'tis: CLICK ME!
I am grateful tonight for:
- Healing hands
- A computer that works
- Friends, both here--and there!
- Trip across Florida to a roundup this Thursday through Sunday
- A program that works (if ya work it? Ugh!)
- Choices, options, Free Will
- Sponsor, to say "No" to choices, options, and free will.
- Wife who puts up with a lot of crap
- Snows in Denver
- Does not snow in Naples
- They are NOT the same!
- God's Mercy and Love
- Joyful anticipation: what this summer will bring all of us
- We all will stay sober today--together